Thursday 13 October 2011

No Clapping - Pie And A Pint (Ode Records SODE 167, 12" EP, NZ, 1982)




One of those mythical records you totally doubt the existence of for half your life.  It's another level of obscurity again from the T.V. Eye I posted a few days back.  Good catchy DIY pop tunes too, that wouldn't have sounded out of place on Object Records.  I'm looking forward to someone providing more information in the comments because Google doesn't want to tell me.

I just noticed when adding the Discogs entry that Julian Hanson played drums on the great Spelling Mistakes 7"


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to listening to this. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed a jump on one of the tracks. It was either a small earthquake or a 2 year old boy. Equally devastating. Sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete